Andar Bahar Winning Tricks

Though the outcome of Andar Bahar is unpredictable, players can adopt certain tricks and strategies to enhance their odds.

In this overview, we’ll delve into some popular winning tricks that can potentially elevate your gameplay and provide a deeper understanding of this popular traditional Indian casino game.

Top 4 Andar Bahar Casinos For Winning Tricks

[aces-casinos-1 items_number=”4″ external_link=”1″ big_thumbnail=”0″ category=”” items_id=”” columns=”4″ order=”ASC” orderby=”name” title=”Andar Bahar Casino Sites]

Andar Bahar Winning Formula

Like most casino games, having a strategy to play by can make you more confident when you place bets, as the likelihood is, your proven winning formula will lead to bigger and better wins.

Playing Andar Bahar is the same. A strategy will increase your chances of winning.

The online andar bahar tricks that we have listed below are not plucked out of thin air, they are based on statistics and experience.

Popular Andar Bahar Tricks

Here are the most popular andar bahar winning tricks that you can use when you play.

Become Familiar With All Rules and Strategies

You wouldn’t blindly go into any online casino game if you didn’t know how to play, so don’t do it on the Andar Bahar card game.

If you know how to play, what can happen next and how to analyse what is in front of you, then you automatically have a better chance of winning than playing for the first time with no idea of the rules.

Whilst you learn, you might want to play andar bahar for free as opposed to wagering with real cash, this way you won’t lose any money.

Begin With Small Bets

Start playing with small bet amounts in the beginning. Build your confidence and become used to how the game plays out. Experience is great for building knowledge, the only way to increase your experience is to play.

We would never recommend a high starting bet if you are a beginner. Practice makes perfect.

You also give yourself more rounds to play by betting small, because if you were to lose in the beginning, you wont lose as much of the funds in your casino account as if you were betting larger amounts.

Betting More on Andar Than Bahar

This perspective stems from the game’s rules, where, if the first card after the cut is from a black suit, the next card of the same value has a slightly higher probability of landing on the ‘Andar’ side.

Conversely, if the initial card is from a red suit, the subsequent matching card would more likely appear on the ‘Bahar’ side. However, the difference in probability is minimal.

By betting more on ‘Andar’ when a black suit card is drawn, players aim to capitalize on this fractional advantage, hoping it tips the odds slightly in their favor over many games.

In terms of numbers, the basic bet comes with 51.5% odds for Andar and 48.5% on Bahar.

Placing Side Bets

As well as the basic betting, there are 4 side bet options for players to take advantage of and increase their winnings. Payouts for side bets are higher.

  1. Diversified Betting: Side bets allow players to diversify their bets, rather than just focusing on the primary Andar or Bahar bet. This can spread the risk and offer more opportunities to win.
  2. Higher Payouts: Some side bets have higher payout ratios compared to the standard Andar Bahar bet. This means that while they might be riskier, they can offer larger returns if won.
  3. Enhanced Engagement: With more bets to consider, players are more engaged during each round, making the game more thrilling.
  4. Strategic Depth: For seasoned players, side bets offer an opportunity to deploy deeper strategies and insights, potentially increasing their chances of a favorable outcome.

Watch Your Bankroll

Everyone has their betting limits financially. Keep an eye on how much you are betting and your bankroll. The last thing you want is to use up all your bankroll too soon, before you’ve really had chance to experience the game properly and try some of the andar bahar game tricks.

Andar Bahar Bonuses

Use casino bonuses to your advantage. A casino bonus has many benefits.

You can use the bonus funds to have more to play with, extending your play time. You could increase you bet amount, which might lead to increase winnings and you can freely try more tricks with the free bonus money.

The Andar Bahar Martingale Strategy

The Martingale strategy is one of the oldest betting systems and is not exclusive to Andar Bahar. It can be applied to any game of chance, especially those that offer bets with close to a 50% chance of winning, like the red/black bet in roulette or the Andar/Bahar bet in the namesake game. Here’s how the Martingale strategy is applied to Andar Bahar:

  1. Initial Bet: Start by placing a small bet on either Andar or Bahar. The initial amount is up to the player, but for the sake of explanation, let’s say you start with Rs 100.
  2. Double Up on Loss: If you lose the bet, double the amount for the next round. So, if your Rs 100 bet on Andar didn’t win, place a Rs 200 bet on the next round.
  3. Return to Initial Bet on Win: If you win a round after a series of losses, you’ll recover all your losses and gain a profit equal to your initial bet. After a win, you return to betting your initial amount, which in our example is Rs 100.
  4. Continue the Cycle: Continue this pattern—doubling your bet after a loss and returning to the initial bet after a win.

The logic behind the Martingale strategy is that a win will eventually occur, and when it does, it will cover all previous losses and yield a profit. However, there are significant risks. Some casinos have table limits so you cant recoup losing streaks, there is big financial risk and there are of course no guaranteed wins.

Martingale Variations

There are 2 different variations to this particular strategy. Those variations are Grand Martingale and Anti Martingale.

The difference is with Anti Martingale, you double your bet on wins instead of loses.

Hot and Cold Andar Bahar Strategy

The “hot and cold” strategy is certainly a popular one in many casino games. This can see you win big money.

The idea is rooted in the observation of patterns and sequences, aiming to capitalize on perceived trends.

  1. Identifying “Hot” Streaks: If a particular side, either Andar or Bahar, has been winning consistently in recent rounds, it’s considered “hot”. Some players believe in betting on the hot streak, thinking that it’s more likely to continue.
  2. Identifying “Cold” Streaks: Conversely, if a side hasn’t won for several rounds, it’s considered “cold”. Some players might bet on the cold side, believing it’s “due” for a win.
  3. Switching Sides: Players might choose to switch sides after a particular number of consecutive wins or losses, hoping to catch the start of a new trend or streak.
  4. Observational Play: This strategy often requires players to observe several rounds before participating, trying to identify any emerging patterns.

Not everything is as good as it seems though and this should be considered in andar bahar games. Remember, it is a game of chance, nothing is for definite.

Final Thoughts on Andar Bahar Tricks

Now that we’ve recognised the many Andar Bahar tricks and Andar Bahar strategies, its now time to put them into practice.

The tips and tricks that we’ve discussed are there to help you go on a winning streak and Win andar bahar every time, if you can! This is not a simple game, it has many winning chances but also losing ones too.

Select an andar bahar strategy and stick to it. You might find that if you keep chopping and changing from one way of playing to another, you wont learn what is the right or wrong way and could find yourself on the end of a bad losing streak.

Our andar bahar tips are there for guidance so you can create your own ultimate andar bahar strategy.

Andar Bahar Game FAQs

Is there a decisive Andar Bahar winning strategy?

There is no strategy, in any card games, that will see you win every single time. If this was the case, the game wouldn’t exist. However, there are ways in which you can play andar bahar with a slightly better advantage for increased probability.

How do you win Andar Bahar game?

There’s no definite way to win. All you can do is give yourself the best chance. Indian players do this by using the correct tips and tricks. Pick a strategy, whether it be the hot and cold strategy, martingale, etc. Pick one, test it and if it works for you, rinse and repeat. Don’t forget to place a bet on the side with the side bets. This will also give you the best andar bahar experience.

How to get an Andar Bahar prediction right?

If you want to have the best andar bahar prediction, without using cheating devices, then don’t go purely off gut feeling and use our tips. Although it wont guarantee free money, it will help you have a winning card.